Saturday, December 16, 2017

~Percy's Christmas Tower

 New challenge time over at Di's Digis Challenge!  I love all of Di's fabulous new images and this lil cutie sure grabbed my attention as I thought it would be perfect for our challenge this time around.  Our challenge you ask...Holiday Gifts!


This is Percy's Christmas Tower and he can be found right here.  Be sure to check out all of the fabulous Christmas images available as well as all the new images and the sale bin too!

I hope you will pop on over to the challenge blog as there are some super fun creations from the team this week!  Love them all!  You could win a fab prize from our sponsors this week in addition to 2 images from Di, if you feature one of her images/stamps on your card/creation.

Have fun!
 
Hugs,

 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kelly, super cute! Perfect image for this challenge.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Kelly, Merry Christmas, and best wishes for a great 2018 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute!! I love the texture on his hat; so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!